Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


29 people fed my need for attention:

Leah

Very cute pics! :)

E @ Scottsville

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You saved it all these years? How cute is that!

Anonymous

Wow! That is cool :) Her smile kind of looks like my daughter for my pic today :)

Jenny and the Princess Peonies

So cute! I just love the look on her face!!

Anonymous

Lovely daughter...Ann

Mommy of M's

WOW!

Linda C

So sweet!! Great photos!!

Happy WW!

Linda C

Kami

awwww,look how freakin adorable!

Dawn Parsons Smith

She is adorable (and so are you!) I wish I would have saved my outfits! What a fantastic memory!

Kristina P.

I hope that outfit was washed!

Kristen

Is that you and your daughter?!

I used to dress in my mom's old ballet stuff too!

Rosie

Very cute pics! She looks just like you! I look like my daughter's babysitter, that's how much she resembles me...:V(

Dani

AWE!

Megan

Too cute! Love Mallory's expression. LOL

Unknown

Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures!

Dixie

Wow... she hasn't aged a minute... you must share some of that fountain of youth elixar with the rest of us!?
Dixie

Kat

That is entirely too adorable for words.

Jim Brochowski

Very nice! Definite Awwwwww moment.

Kitten

I love pictures like this! I used to babysit this family who had a father/son set up similar to yours. The father was dressed in a white shirt with red suspenders and shorts, and the mom had her son's picture taken in the same outfit. You couldn't tell the two apart!

Amy

Thanks for stopping by today. Great picture and you both look a like. How neat is that.

Anonymous

Adorable. A little girl gets me every time. A sweet WW post today.

Hugs...Jeanne

Deb

so cute, love recital pictures

Kamis Khlopchyk

Awwww! Love it!

Anonymous

That is the cutest ever! I hope my daughter will have a daughter of her own to dress up in one of her old dance outfits! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you had a great WW!! Dana

Sarah

She is definitely her mama's daughter!

I saved my old dance outfits, for just this purpose! lol!

Kate

Cute cute cute!

jineen

i love your pictures:)

Tammigirl

We do this in our family, too. Although I was not nearly clever enough to duplicate the poses.

I need a clever fairy.

Aileigh

That poor girl! Look at the expression on her face! Drop it like it's hot momma! Drop it like it's hot!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP