Thursday, March 12, 2009

Because I have nothing else today.....

I stole this from TheBookKitten

1.. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it? It depends on how big it is and what kind of shoes I have on.....

2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? "And in New Moon, the role of Bella Swan will be played by.......CAMMIE



3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is? No, I open it right away....wearing nothing but my snuggie(can you tell I thought this question was dumb?)

4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? Yes, it goes great with Pinot Grigio....something about the salt....

5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? Tom and Jerry.....which my kids are now into and it makes me smile

6. Are you a "people watcher"? I prefer to call it plotting but whatever.

7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? probably a pear

8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? People who make up BS stories that are not true to get attention Melissa..... you know who I am talking about.

9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? Scientology.....sorry Tom Cruise....I love me some zoloft

10. What word do you use far too often? Sadly I am a fan of the eff bomb (not in front of my kids) it is so versatile....it can be a verb, a noun, an exclamation of pain....the possibilities are endless.....

11. How long do you spend in the shower? .2 seconds. which is .1 second less than the amount of time before my kids kill each other or a pet.

12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say? If you like pina colada's....getting caught in the rain.....

13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....? New England Clam Chowder

14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him? ummmm, refer to #1

21 people fed my need for attention:

angi_b72

That was great! I may take that later today and do it!! Your answers had me cracking up!

Anonymous

My son loves Tom and Jerry too :)

The people watching/plotting...that was hilarious!!

Jim Brochowski

ROTFLMAO! Thanks for the smile.

"Love me some Zoloft..."

Classic!

I Am Who I Am

I wanna know who you're talkin' about in #8. Ya know I'm nosey like that.

I won't go near a bug. 3/4 of the time I'm in flipflops, (even in the winter), and I'm always scared the bug will jump on my foot causing me to go into a teenage panic and pee myself. EEEEKKK!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies

I loves me some Tom and Jerry. You get showers? So unfair!

Sarah

That was great. I love Tom & Jerry. Abigail hasn't clued in on the appeal...yet.

jmt

I love when people can admit they drop the cuss words too much. I read another blog where she actually gives fair warning to all her readers. I think that's so sweet of her. :) LOL

Kelly

OMFG that Twilight pic is awesome.

Anonymous

I like you with long hair... Jodi =)

Lori

How cute... I might have to snagg this from you when I have nothing..
Thanks for sharing.

Love the photo....

Kamis Khlopchyk

Oh you and Edward, how nice!!! How does your hubby feel about all this Edward loving. I mean if Edward is tied to your bed, where does your hubby sleep?

;-)

Melissa

You are so lame with #2 :P

#10 ??? I don't know WHAT you're talking about!!!

#8 *wink*

Dani

I loved your response to number three...I can hear the way you're saying that "wearing nothing but my snuggie" LOL SO hilarious! You REALLY made me laugh out loud to that one.

Rosie

You and Edward make a lovely couple...

You can find more on Faceinthehole.com...I'm working on mine now! lol!

My favorite was Speed Racer...Gosh I'm old...I think they were actually reruns!

jineen

i like the eff word too:) i try to use it in as many situations as i can to kind of encourage others....
i want to know who you are talking about that makes up stuff too:)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged

That was great! I love the zoloft and play doh ones!

Dawn Parsons Smith

New England Clam Chowder..there is no finer soup!

I LOVE your movie poster!!!! That is the bomb!!!

Aww... Tom and Jerry! I miss them!

The Rambler

1. Ewww..no steppie on it. That why I have my 2 year old. She's morbid like that.

2. Ben Affleck to knock on my door and say "I just want ONE night" :)

3. Are you crazy. I turn off all lights and hold a bat in my hand. And pretend my 17 pound dog is a 200 pound German Shepard who hasn't eaten. Paranoid?

4. Not on purpose.
5. Flintstones.
6. Observer here.
7. Pear.
8. Run on sentences with no break. UGH. Hit return people.
9. Ones that don't worship God and Jesus Christ.
10. Yah Right.
11. Shower. I thought that was what wipeys are for?
12. Diarrhea. Constipation. Mylanta blah blah blah.
13. Cream of Broccoli
14. Ew again...just lift feet and let em pass.

Loved your list.

Kat

You have something waiting for you over at my blog :)

Nicole

That picture is just creeping me out!

Dani

Hey Cammie- I used this at my blog, (Dani's Daily Drop) to let you know. Thanks!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP