Wednesday, March 25, 2009

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

Click Here and pray for Stellan
Prayers for Stellan

10 people fed my need for attention:

Heidi

Already praying and will continue. Her strength is amazing to me.

Anonymous

Aw. Sweet Baby. I'll head over to that page.

E @ Scottsville

I'm so glad to see everyone on their knees for this little boy...

Mommy of M's

One of your best posts....

Dawn Parsons Smith

I've been keeping MckMama, Stellan and the whole family close in my prayers.

You are awesome, Cammie:)

Leesa

I am praying for Stellan - more than 300 comments on that page to date. That is a lot of prayers.

Kristina P.

Definitely praying for them.

Jenny and the Princess Peonies

Fervently praying.

Amy

Thanks for coming by today. Have a great day.

Cher

Hey! Thanks for stopping by today! I browsed your blog and fell in LOVE with those pictures of your hubby and kids walking to the beach all those years in a row... I have GOT to do something like that!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP