Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday---for Stellan

I know a lot of you are skipping Not Me Monday since Stellan is so sick, but I wanted to still do it since so many of us are still thinking about him and praying for him. So, since this IS MckMama's blog carnival.....instead of posting her Not Me Monday button, I'm going to throw up THIS beautiful picture and remind everyone (as if you needed that) to pray for Stellan and the entire MckFamily

I did NOT spend a lot of time this weekend refreshing Twitter and my reader in hopes to see some good news about Stellan.

I did NOT want to cry for a baby I have never met each time MckMama's heart broke a little more with each status she put out there.

I did NOT go through Stellan's name gallery on MckMama's blog and show Joe all of the cool places where Stellan's name has been.

I did NOT smile thinking about all of the people this little baby has touched all before he was even a year old.

Happy Monday......hopefully next Monday we will all NOT be posting about how thrilled we are that Stellan is on the mend......

12 people fed my need for attention:

Unknown

I love this one. I did NOT do these things as well. I did NOT also subscribe to Mckmama's twitter feed to get updates in my google reader. What a great tribute.

Kristi

Came over to read your Stellen's Not Me's and stayed for the Dragon and Queen story too funny. I really like your blog, I think I might start stalking you. See you around Mcmama's.

Kristi

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum

I hope he's okay. I'll have to check out her blog.

Mommy of M's

Seems like everyone is posting like this!!

E @ Scottsville

I'm so glad to see people continuing on with their NOT ME's in honor of Stellan & MckMama! I think it will touch her heart. =0)

Great job, Cammie!

Tanielle

OH soo sweet! Being moms it's hard not to fall in love with other precious babies! He is on my mind too!

Thanks for stopping by, and I am jealous you are seeing my boy(Donnie) that is! Saw them back in November,and I am still drooling! They better come back!

Have a great day! I think I'm going to have to follow a fellow NKOTB lover!:-)

Jenny and the Princess Peonies

Praying fervenly for Stellan. Hope there is good news soon.

Kristina P.

I know a lot of people are praying for him and this family.

Lori

Very touching! We all have Stellen in our thoughts and prayers.

Heather

It is truly amazing how this little guy has touched so many people this past year.

The power of the blog, getting us on our knees for a family many of us will probably never meet on this side of heaven.

I know God has a plan in all of this. I just hope and pray that it involves a happy ending where Stellan is concerned.

Laura

I think Twitter will collapse under Stellan's weight.

Mrs. Cline

Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with your NMM!

Natalie

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP