Friday, April 10, 2009

Once a Whore Always a Whore

well I did not win a blog make over (damn you Aileigh) but I would LOVE to win this stash from one of my favorite people both in real life and here in the blog world.

So here I am whoring for another give-a-way.....

mama-loco (ohhh, lookie, I linked more that one word!!) is celebrating her 100th post. I heart this girl a whole lot so go visit her and check out her give-a-way


Happy 100th Mellisa! Love you bitch!

10 people fed my need for attention:

Christie

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...the link doesn't work. check the address you typed in to make sure it is right. don't beat me please lol~~

Cammie

DAMMIT

Cammie

fixed it

Melissa

Thanks, beoytch. But can you at least SPELL my name right :P

Aileigh

That's right, curse me all you want! Edward still loves me more than he loves you! :P

Cammie

yeah, I originally said just MEL but then I remembered our nickname chain of emails the other day....then I go all typo on your ass.

jmt

I love when you can call a friend a bitch. :) And they DON'T get offended...because technically, you can call whomever you want a bitch, but most get all huffy about it. Way to be a good whore and bitchy friend! Happy Friday.

jineen

hookers get paid, but whore's do it for fun:) hahahah

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum

Too bad you didn't win. Thanks for the info on the other contest.

Kathy2eggs

What did I miss? What did you want to win??? Maybe I can find something in my treasure chest to make up for it....my baby really needs to read your blog...she's having a tough time...See ya later Bitchin' Babe!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP