Friday, April 10, 2009

Once a Whore Always a Whore

well I did not win a blog make over (damn you Aileigh) but I would LOVE to win this stash from one of my favorite people both in real life and here in the blog world.

So here I am whoring for another give-a-way.....

mama-loco (ohhh, lookie, I linked more that one word!!) is celebrating her 100th post. I heart this girl a whole lot so go visit her and check out her give-a-way


Happy 100th Mellisa! Love you bitch!

10 people fed my need for attention:

Hey Mama where's my...

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...the link doesn't work. check the address you typed in to make sure it is right. don't beat me please lol~~

Cammie

DAMMIT

Cammie

fixed it

Melissa

Thanks, beoytch. But can you at least SPELL my name right :P

Aileigh

That's right, curse me all you want! Edward still loves me more than he loves you! :P

Cammie

yeah, I originally said just MEL but then I remembered our nickname chain of emails the other day....then I go all typo on your ass.

Tooj

I love when you can call a friend a bitch. :) And they DON'T get offended...because technically, you can call whomever you want a bitch, but most get all huffy about it. Way to be a good whore and bitchy friend! Happy Friday.

jineen

hookers get paid, but whore's do it for fun:) hahahah

Drama queens mum

Too bad you didn't win. Thanks for the info on the other contest.

Kathy2eggs

What did I miss? What did you want to win??? Maybe I can find something in my treasure chest to make up for it....my baby really needs to read your blog...she's having a tough time...See ya later Bitchin' Babe!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP