Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love to be on top!!

That get your attention? Okay, I will get my NKOTB update up tomorrow but I needed to get this out here first.....

I am the TOP BLOG this week over at BlogStalkersUnite --If you get here from there before I get a real post up on Monday....come back! I'm going to link up my favorite posts.....and yes, get my concert review up....

Let's just say it was one of the best nights EVER!!!!

Until tomorrow.....

7 people fed my need for attention:

Anonymous

Whoa! Thats what she said! LOL JK!
Congratulations, Ill have to check it out.
Xo
katy

Anonymous

Yay for you! How absolutely wonderful!

jmt

I can't wait to hear the update about the concert. I'm secretly hoping for more pictures. LOL

Jenny and the Princess Peonies

Wahoo!!!

Sally's World

LOL...it did get my attention...

Anonymous

and a Fabulous Top Blog you are!! THANK YOU!

Alicia

Congrats! I will be back to check it out:)!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP