Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On the second day of kindergarten my brother said to me......

"Mallory.....when you see me in the hall way.....pretend that you dont"




It is going to be a loooooong 10 years




oh, and HELLO, anyone still out there? I really need to start using this thing again to keep track of all the awesomeness that I am sure will come out of having 2 kids in the same school again. Good times I say. Good times.



post signature

2 people fed my need for attention:

Netter

Still here, waiting patiently! Can't wait to see why your kids come up with next. Mine are long past this stage and reading your anecdotes brings back memories.

Unknown

That's pretty funny!! I'm sure my kids will be the same way in a few years. Glad to see that your still here =)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP